If you are a freelancer, student or some buddy who make logo’s then chances are 98% that you want to get hired or get job on bases of your logo designing skills or work. Getting jobs or clients as a logo designers are not that much easy but what if I tell you there is a way to impress client’s and it will increase your 60% chances of getting job/ hiring, Even this way can increase your viewership too over different platforms like freelancing platforms, social media platforms.
The way which will help you is known as “Presentation”. Yes, Presentation is the best way to increase your chances. Don’t worry here in this guide I will teach you all about it with Sample Projects and Discussion on various Question which will be rising on your head for sure.
Why Logo Presentation is Required
Because clients love it, they love to see someone has done quality work for them and they appreciate this, it also increases chances of rehiring by the same client in the future. If someone is paying you his/ her money than your job is not just to provide them work, your job is also to satisfy them and presentation will help you in this.
You can also use these presentations on your portfolio website, social media accounts even you can share these presentations directly with your clients during bidding for a job or during the conversation to showcase some of your work quickly. So don’t think that it will waste your time definitely it will take your 10 to 20 minutes but investing 10 to 20 minutes for your future jobs and present jobs are worthy.
How it is Useful for you
Here I will discuss some of the points with you why it’s useful for you to create logo presentation’s.
- Clients Love it, Yes they love to see beautiful work and presentation’s it makes them feel special and also provide a feeling of quality service. This helps you in getting bonus money, getting future jobs from the same clients, and great review.
- You will have something to show on your portfolio, Social Media, and freelancing accounts. It will be very helpful for your career.
- It can also increase your social media views, portfolio views, which means you are increasing the chances of your job opportunity.
How to Present Logo to Client
There are several ways to share or present logo with clients, there is no perfect way and one more thing don’t just try to copy this way otherwise you will get failed why because you are not the only person who is reading this article okay so make sure you do some creativity from your side too that’s how you gonna become successful. One more thing I have shared different sections on this article so each section represents a different way of presenting work each section is useful for different cases so read carefully and try to rearrange these section to according to different cases, cases are also given below.
Here i will share sample PDF and images with Explanation, reasons so you can have whole idea properly.
In this Sample, I have shown lot of stuff let me explain when you can use this design.
- The first section is very simple it shows the logo to the client.
- The second section is about logo detailing, here I have shown logo with grid including angles/ degree, the width of strokes information so if I have a professional-client who is familiar with this field he/ she will found it impressive, then I have a show which colors I have used and I also included color code, after that, I have shown logo in the black and white background so the client will have pre idea how logo gonna look on these colors.
- Then I have shown how the logo is created and I also wrote the text for that process over the pdf, just make sure you don’t use too much text.
- Then in the same second section, in the end, I have given details about which typography I have used on the logo with details like letter spacing, etc.
- The Third Section Contains, App icon design why? because maybe in the future client could want to have a Mobile application, in that case, we already showed him/ her how the logo gonna look on mobile devices.
- The Fourth Section contains a product image that has a logo on it so the client can have an idea of how the logo gonna looks on products during this section just make sure you choose right product for the demonstration. example if a client does business regarding t-shirts then show a logo on t-shirts only because it represents his/ her business doesn’t choose random products for logo placement.
For what type of clients this sample can work?
This sample is good to showcase your work on a portfolio, with clients, even on social media. This sample is good to showcase the work but what if work is in progress (progress means you are working on a project for some client and he/ she haven’t chosen logo)in that case how you should present the work to your client let me show you.
This Section can be used with those clients who are confused with logo colors. Just make sure don’t share a lot of colors with the logo it will just create confusion on clients mind and your work will become too hard, Just provide 3 or 4 samples that are it, after all, you are a creator so you know better than client which color will look great, yeah and when you submit work to a client tell him/ her to show the work to a family member, teammates so he/ she can have feedback. tell them science about why you choose that particular color it will also help you the convincing the client.
This section can also be used with those clients who are confused with the shape of logo, Use the same tactics which we have discussed previously.
Now some of the client can be confused about both shape and color In that case share both of the sections properly.
You can also share a background image with your logo to represent what logo represent and how you get inspiration from the logo.
These are the ways you can present your work to clients but don’t just copy this way use each section carefully according to the need of your work and the biggest tip is to add text’s also on corners to tell more about your design but don’t fill the whole page with too much text just add a little text which can tell about the logo story and details.
I hope this article will be really helpful for you.