|Difference between Kernel and Shell|
- It works as a interface between operating system and other hardware resources.
- It is responsible for task management ,disk management ,memory management.
- A kernel is a low level program interfacing with the hardware (CPU, RAM, disks, network) on top of which applications are running.
- It acts as an interface between user and the operating system.
- The shell is the layer of programming that understands and executes the commands a user enters.
- The shell is a command line interpreter (CLI).