- In WordPress.com You don’t need to Buy Hosting.
- It is free but very limited if you want to upgrade the Blog you need to Buy Plan.
- You can’t use Google Ads on your Blog to earn money.
- you have to use wordads to start earning.
- WordPress.com is very limited and your site will be in hands of wordpress.com team if they find anything wrong they will delete your blog directly /even if you did not follow their rules they will delete your Blog.
- You will find out lots of templates for your Blog but you don’t have full control on Designing your own theme/template.
- WordPress.com is easy to use as compare to WordPress.Org (Installation Case only wordpress.com and .org both are easy to use).
- You will not have to worry about updates or backups. WordPress.com will take care of that.
- A personal setup session, live chat and email support 24/7/360.
- In WordPress.Org You have to Buy Hosting and Domain.
- It is 100% free to use but you need to Buy Hosting and Domain.
- You can use Google Ads on Your Blog /Media.Net ads etc.
- In WordPress.Org you have full control no one can delete your blog.
- You will find out lots of templates on internet for your Blog and you can also create your own template.
- It is not Easy to you as compare to WordPress.com.
- You are responsible for backups. Thankfully, there are tons of WordPress backup plugins that let you setup automatic backups.
- Visit the WordPress.org support forums for assistance.